Our very own OneMind Dogs coach Niki Drage is available to present OneMind Dogs seminars around Australia and internationally. A OneMind Dogs seminar will include access to a pre-seminar information and online training package for free at www.oneminddogs.com for all participants and an exciting seminar full of fun, passion and connection with your dog! There may even be some prizes on offer from our great sponsors!
Niki has owned, trained and worked with dogs of all shapes, sizes and temperaments so she has enough experience to help dogs and handlers of any kind. She also has experience instructing people with disability and physical restriction. OneMind Dogs is very adaptable to any kind of person or dog!
The OneMind Dogs method is not just about our well known handling techniques – it is a whole philosophy about getting connected with your dog and understanding how dogs naturally respond to human body language, there are no drills or repetitive exercises, just natural communication. This is a big change for many people new to OneMind Dogs so please be patient and come with an open mind, ready to learn and see things from your dog’s perspective!
– $750/day (9am – 4pm)
– $1400 for 2 days (9am – 4pm)
– I recommend maximum 8 working spots and unlimited auditing spots per group however I will leave the final decision up to the host. Auditing unlimited or per facilities.
– The host must cover any travel and accommodation costs including air travel unless the seminar is to be held within 50km of Orange NSW. Petrol costs are $20 per 100km without caravan or $25/100km with caravan.
– The seminar content and structure is up to the discretion of the host and can range from foundations to advanced coursework and from techniques to course walking and analysis.
Drage Dogs basic handling techniques and coursework
– OneMind Dogs Assistant Coaches Nicolaas Drage or Paul Enriquez can also come along to any seminar if available and will teach Novice techniques and coursework so that Niki can focus on the more advanced handlers.
– Novice techniques include any of the techniques listed in “Basic Handling Techniques” on the OneMind Dogs website.
Cost: $400 for one day $600 for two days
Handling Techniques 1 Seminars with OneMind Dogs Instructor Lynn Madden
Australia’s first OneMind Dogs instructor certified to teach the OneMind Dogs Handling Techniques 1 seminar, Lynn Madden, is now available to attend any OneMind Dogs seminar alongside Niki (or on her own!).
Lynn travelled to Finland in 2017 to complete her training and she is very excited to share her knowledge and experience with you. Learn the finer details of the most common OneMind Dogs techniques used in Australian courses from the ground up. You will learn the theory behind the techniques, the teaching and application on one jump and finally, how to apply the techniques in a sequence. This seminar is suitable for all levels of handlers and is easily adaptable to suit any type of dog and handler.
If you would like to run a Handling Techniques 1 seminar in conjunction with an Advanced Seminar by Niki Drage then please contact Drage Dogs to work out the finer details, this is a great option for clubs or those with members across multiple levels who want to get the most out of their seminar!
*Upcoming Seminars 2019*
Hervey Bay, QLD